Albus' Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.' - Albus Dumbledore

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Weasley Manor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoe Weasley
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Zoe Weasley

Female
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Student ID
Description:

Welcome to the Weasley Manor Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Weasley Manor   Welcome to the Weasley Manor EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 2:23 am

Welcome to the Weasley Manor Manor_outside

Zoe went to the front door and opened it. It had been a couple of years since she came here last. Her parnets had moved and left this house to her. As she walked in she realized that there was still work that needed to be done. The outside looked good as new but the inside wasn't. Well I guess I will just have to get to work myself. Zoe pushed up her sleave and got to work pulling clothes off of what little bit of furniture was there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ali_froggie
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female
Number of posts : 281
Location : Behind the ticklish pear portrait. And I think you know what I\'m doing there.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Weasley Manor   Welcome to the Weasley Manor EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 12:46 pm

Betsy was riding her threstral whirlwind by Zoe's house when she decided to stop by.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Weasley
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Zoe Weasley

Female

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Weasley Manor   Welcome to the Weasley Manor EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:18 pm

Zoe heard some commtion outside and went to the door. She saw Betsy flying down the street. "Hey there." Zoe yelled, not sure if Betsy saw her or not.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female
Location : Behind the ticklish pear portrait. And I think you know what I\'m doing there.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Weasley Manor   Welcome to the Weasley Manor EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:21 pm

"Hiya!" She said and she smoothly landed her threstral on Zoes front lawn.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Weasley
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Zoe Weasley

Female

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Weasley Manor   Welcome to the Weasley Manor EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 2:03 pm

Zoe walked off the porch down onto the front lawn. "Hi there. What are you up to today?"
Back to top Go down
Sophia Granger
Head Girl of Gryffindor
Head Girl of Gryffindor
Sophia Granger

Female
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Weasley Manor   Welcome to the Weasley Manor EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 1:35 pm

Sophia apperated to Zoe's house ad knoked on the door waiting for her to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Weasley Manor   Welcome to the Weasley Manor EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 8:52 pm

"Hey you two! What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Zoe Weasley
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Zoe Weasley

Female

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Weasley Manor   Welcome to the Weasley Manor EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 9:24 am

Zoe was a little suprised by everyone but was also very happy to see them. "Hey guys come on in. It is time for breakfast anyway." Zoe turned to go back into the house hoping that everyone followed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Weasley Manor   Welcome to the Weasley Manor Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Weasley Manor
Page 1 of 1